Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Food, Glorious Food

Salam.

Hehehe. This entry is not about about food actually. It's 02:30 in the morning, and I'm in my office right now. Workaholic? Not really. It's a responsibility, not something I do because I wanted to.

This is the fourth night I'm spending in the office (for this month). Let's see...
  • Came to office on Saturday 02:00, went home on Sunday 02:00 (1 night)
  • Came to office on Monday 01:30, went home on Tuesday 05:30 (2 nights)
  • Came to office on Tuesday 14:00, and currently still here... not sure yet when to go back...
And right now I'm eating an almost-2-days-old roti canai. Uhhh, it seems this entry does have something to do with food after all! Not a glorious one though.

2 comments:

mr dx said...

pergh kalah auditor doh. grander sungguh.

Faizul Azmil said...

dalam sebulan 4-5 hari jah.
best je duk ofis. muahahahaha...